Recent health care reform may have you confused due to its complexity in nature. In order to make sure you are making the appropriate decisions regarding offering health care to your employees, go over this checklist:
- Seek an expert’s advice so that you are 100% you are following all new rules and regulations under the Affordable Health Care Act.
- Consider the pros and cons of dropping insurance coverage for your employees before doing so. You will want to analyze from a financial standpoint and determine the best course of action. While you may be saving some money, you may be losing your ability to attract and retain top quality employees.
- To avoid any legal problems and fines, be sure to follow all rules and regulations under the Affordable Care Act.
- Consider using a grandfathered plan.
- Be sure to take the necessary time to educate yourself on federal health care reform so that you do not find any unpleasant surprises.
Gant Insurance Agency understands the importance of securing all of your company’s assets. Contact us today for all of your McKinney, Texas commercial health insurance needs. We are always available to answer any and all of your questions regarding how health care reform will affect your business.