After you have chosen the perfect motorcycle with all of the features you want, the last step before getting on the road is to get the right insurance policy to cover everything you need. Here are the options that you can choose from.
- Bodily injury liability–Pays for medical expenses when you are at fault for an accident in which someone else is hurt, associated medical expenses and your passenger.
- Property damage liability–Covers damages to another person’s property when you are at fault.
- Medical payments–Helps pay for medical costs for you or your passenger due to an accident.
- Personal injury protection–Helps pay for expenses related to an injury from an accident regardless of fault including lost income, medical bills, funeral costs and even child care expenses.
- Collision–Helps pay for repairs due to a collision with another object, regardless of fault.
- Comprehensive–Helps pay to repair or replace your bike if it’s damaged by theft, vandalism, hail or other causes.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist–If you or your passenger are injured in an accident caused by another driver that is not insured or underinsured, this coverage helps pay for the damages.
To get a quote on motorcycle insurance in the McKinney area, contact Gant Insurance Agency.