Black Friday is just around the corner, and with it comes the crazy shoppers and battles for items on sale. Instead of camping out in front of stores and dueling other shoppers for the items you want, take advantage of some Black Friday shopping alternatives in McKinney.
Home for the Holidays
If you are looking for a break from the shopping rush on Black Friday, look no further. Avoid the lines and crazed shoppers by attending this event. The historic Downtown McKinney will be transformed this holiday into a winter wonderland with all sorts of entertainment. Kick off the holiday shopping season on Friday, November 28th and Saturday, November 29th from 10am to 8pm. Get some holiday shopping done without the hassle, and get in the spirit! This event offers:
- Over 120 locally owned stores offering one-of-a-kind gifts you cannot get anywhere else.
- Free gift-wrapping for all your newly purchased gifts.
- Fed-Ex Mobile Ship Center to send off all the gifts you bought.
- Winter attractions like carriage rides, snow tubing, and a winter wonderland carousel.
- Visits with Santa and a petting zoo for children.
- Live performances of A Christmas Carol.
- A tree lighting ceremony in Mitchell Park.
Fun for the entire family, check out Downtown McKinney and make a weekend out of it! Get all of your holiday shopping done, while supporting local stores and boutiques. This event will be a lot more fun than your typical Black Friday shopping plans. Do not let this event pass you by!
Contact the Gant Insurance Agency in McKinney for all of your Texas insurance needs. Stay safe this Thanksgiving holiday and take advantage of McKinney’s local alternative to the chaotic Black Friday madness! Let us protect you this holiday season, get a policy today!